Welcome to Obbi Good Label Company

Obbi Good's Label Company, a leather product company that combine unique, useful, simple and fashionable product that stand out from the individual rest.
Our leather product are design by independent designer. We welcome all ideas and sell what you see that is different. Our inspirations comes from individual projection, wearable or usable, angle from male and female prospective.

We Are Open

Please visit the store

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Customer Comments! by Tlynnsmith

I purchased the black leather case, with the white stitching. It's a nice quality case, but it's almost impossible to get the phone out. The fit is way too tight, and I was scared I was going to damage the screen, trying to get the phone out.

I'm going to try to manually stretch it out a bit, and then try to use it.
Tlynnsmith

Hi, Thanks for your good comments!
The cases that you purchase, is measure to the exact size of the bold, leaving no extra inch in your pockets.

Eventually after a few days of usage, it will stretch to your needs.

Or, if you want immediate result, You can use some recycle newspaper, teared it to pieces and stuff the case (real tight) within a day it will stretch and form the shape!
Scasi

You know what? It's a truly marvelous case! But yes, I had to stretch it for two days, to get it loose enough to get the phone out. I gave you neutral feedback on Etsy...because of that. I could not get my phone out, when I first got it.

My first case was a Beyza...I lost it, and replaced it with your case. But that case had an opening at the bottom, so I could push the phone out. It was tight, just like yours, but that push action at the bottom helped.
Tlynnsmith

Scasi,
I hooked you up on Etsy. The leather quality is superb and it's just...gorgeous. Of course, I'm happy that I can get my phone out. I'm going to post pic, as soon as I charge my camera.
Tlynnsmith

Thanks!

All at Crackberry Forum!

by Scasi